Buyer’s due diligences
We analyze the financial and tax risk and opportunities to optimize the contractual and financial terms of your acquisition.
We will provide you with commercial, practical, and tailored advice to address the challenges and specificities of your acquisition. At all times, we work in close collaboration with your teams and advisors.
We handle all accounting and financial due diligence, including:
- Quality of the information used to determine the price: Analyzing the financial data and other information provided by a seller. We assess its relevance and the consistency of its preparation.
- Normative performance: Analyzing historical performance and identifying non-recurring items in order to ascertain underlying performance (normative earnings), identify financing needs (normative working capital and net debt), and confirm the potential for cash flow generation.
- Tax risks related to the transaction: Analyzing the target’s tax position and understanding its relationship with the tax authorities and any consequences for the transaction.
- Forecast assumptions: Analyzing the business plan and other financial forecasts and comparing their assumptions with historical performance.
- Advising you on price adjustment mechanisms.
Our focus is on providing you with the support you need to make the key decisions with confidence.